Jan. 21, 2018
In our daily lives we work very hard and while we may sleep, we rarely take time to truly rest.
Restorative yoga is a gentle practice designed to facilitate softening into rest. Participants lie in a series of poses that fully support and nurture the body through the use of bolsters, blankets, and blocks. Each pose is held for an extended period of time enabling deep tissues to ease into a passive stretch. Within each pose, students are guided through yoga nidra (yogic sleep) and mindfulness techniques to encourage healing and a balanced mind.
The workshop will include:
- restorative poses safe for *all* students
- breathing techniques
- yoga nidra & mindfulness techniques
- hands-on body realignment
- yummy Ayurvedic tea
Jan. 21 | 2-4 PM | $25
Jan. 28, 2018
This workshop is an opportunity to reflect over the lessons from 2017 and apply what we have learned to help guide us forward.
Through movement, meditation and written reflection you will begin to uncover your authentic truth, planting the seeds of your intentions into the fertile soil of your conscious mind.
Jan. 28 | 2:00-3:30 PM | $25 | with Syd
Feb. 10, 2018
Ready for a new way to create – and LIVE – your own vision for happy, healthy and passionate love this year?
Join us for a 3-hour workshop, where you will learn:
1. How focusing on “finding” love “out there” may have kept you stuck in the hamster wheel of the search – and where and how to shift your focus instead.
2. What it really means that “healthy self-love is the foundation for loving another” – and learn some very practical steps for how you can start today, and begin shifting the way you relate to yourself, the world around you and all the people in it…
3. The secret to becoming wildly magnetic to the perfect partner for you.
Dress comfortably – we will combine yoga with the workshop content to provide you with an embodied experience. Bring a journal.
Discounted Price for Shockoe Slip Yoga Students: $65 (Value: $147*)
Martina Meyer is a Love, Life and Relationship coach, credentialed in Conscious Uncoupling™, Calling In “The One”™ and The Grief Recovery Method®, and a certified Yoga Instructor. Deeply committed to inspiring her clients and students to live their most fully expressed life, filled with true love, deep joy and the happy, healthy relationships they desire.
Learn more about Martina.
(*) Martina and Rose are currently peers in Faith Hunter’s 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in DC, and they worked out a special “Rose discount price” for this workshop!
If you attend this workshop you will receive discounts off group and one-on-one Coaching Packages!
Feb. 10 | 1:00-4:00 PM | $65