Oct. 15, 2017
Join Rose for practice then stay for lunch and or a glass wine!!
Sunday, Oct. 15 | 9:45-10:45 AM | $10
**If you are a member at the studio & currently have a package, you may use your package for this class. **
For more info visit: www.uppershirley.com
Oct. 27-29, 2017
Oct 27-29, 2017 | $395 | with Shaphali Agrawal
Fri 6:30-9:30 PM
Sat & Sun 1-4 PM
For more info visit: www.artofliving.org/richmond
Nov. 12, 2017
This workshop will begin with a clear and approachable explanation of the science of breathing. We’ll then dive into practical, step-by-step explanations on the benefits and techniques for useful pranayama practices including: dirgha, ujjayi, kapalabhati, and nadi shodhana.
This workshop is open to students of ALL levels. Beginner students will receive a solid foundation in the art of pranayama, and intermediate students will learn concrete tips to advance their practice. Please note: students may sit on a cushion or a chair during this workshop.
Sunday, Nov. 12 | 2-4 PM | $30
Nov. 17, 2017
Friday, Nov. 17 | 6:30-7:30 PM | $15
What to bring:
- Your yoga mat
- Comfortable clothing (as you will be enjoying savasana – our final resting pose in yoga – for the duration of the concert.)
How to sign up:
- Pre-registration is required for this event.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds.
- Early cancellation is allowed until 2 p.m. on Friday, November 17.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Please plan to arrive to the concert 10 minutes early, in order to get settled in a comfortable space in the studio.
- Late cancellations (cancelling after 2 p.m. on Nov 17), showing up 15 minutes after the concert start time, and no shows will not be eligible for rescheduling.
To learn more about Lucid Living visit: www.lucidlivingrva.com.
Dec. 3, 2017
Restorative yoga is a gentle practice designed to facilitate softening into rest. Participants lie in a series of poses that fully support and nurture the body through the use of bolsters, blankets, and blocks. Each pose is held for an extended period of time enabling deep tissues to ease into a passive stretch. Within each pose, students are guided through yoga nidra (yogic sleep) and mindfulness techniques to encourage healing and a balanced mind.
The workshop will include:
- Restorative poses safe for *all* students
- Breathing techniques
- Yoga nidra & mindfulness techniques
- Hands-on body realignment
- Yummy Ayurvedic tea
Sunday, Dec. 3 | 2-4 PM | $24
Dec. 8-10, 2017
Dec. 8-10 | 6:30-9:30 PM | $395
For more info visit: www.artofliving.org/richmond.